- Dozens of WWF superstars. All of the big name headliners like
Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock are here along with mid-card
jobbers like Brian Christopher and Meat.
- Seven WWF event venues including Raw, Sunday Night Heat, Summer
Slam and of course the game's namesake.
- Create-a-wrestler feature. Allows gamers unparalleled access to
the game's engine. The competition between the wrestler editor
functions of both Attitude and Wrestlemania will be tough.
- Stat tracking.
- Arcade-style scores at end of match.
- Road to Wrestlemania career mode.
- Super enhanced wrestler entrances. This is already evident in the
screen-shots we've provided. Asmik/Aki set the standard for
videogame wrestling glitz with WCW Revenge. WWF Wrestlemania 2000
will no doubt expand upon what we've seen from the developer thus
- Full grappling system.
- Hidden weapons.
- Television-style instant replay feature.
- Realistic polygon models and real-life texture face-maps of
- Hugely improved crowd graphics.
- Combo move system.
- Rumble Pak compatibility.
- Four-player support.
- EEPROM save feature
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 runs on an enhanced version of the Revenge engine,
which means the classic "grappling" system of old will be
making a return for one more go-around. That means WWF fans who were
jealous of the gameplay mechanics in THQ's WCW titles needn't fret any
longer for that will all be remedied soon.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin
- The Rock
- Triple H
- Big Show
- Mr. Ass
- Road Dogg
- Chris Jericho
- Ken Shamrock
- Mr McMahon
- Shane McMahon
- Big Bossman
- Val Venis
- Jeff Jarrett
- D'Lo Brown
- Mark Henry
- Jeff Hardy
- Matt Hardy
- Al Snow
- Hardcore Holly
- Prince Albert
- Steve Blackman
- Chaz (no Mosh outfits available)
- The Blue Meanie
- Brian Christopher
- Scott Taylor
- Terri Runnels
- Pat Patterson
- Gerald Brisco
- Michael Hayes
- Many other hidden characters and alter
egos can be unlocked
- Road To WrestleMania
- Create A PPV
- Create A Wrestler
- Tag Team
- Triple Threat
- Royal Rumble